Young Lives Bradford
The Young Lives Forum is a network of voluntary and community sector (VCS) groups and organisations that work with or deliver services to children, young people & families. It has over 300 members and aims to support the VCS contribution to the 'Every Child Matters' and 'Youth Matters' initiatives.
The forum provides:
- Up to date information on the re-shaping of children & young people's services within Bradford district
- Support on a wide range of issues resulting from the changes to service delivery - including training for staff
- A voice for the voluntary and community sector at all levels of Bradford's strategic children's trust body - the Children's Trust
Join Young Lives Bradford
You can become a member if:
- You are a voluntary or community sector group or organisation in Bradford district
- You work with children, young people or families
Membership of the network is free. To register with Young Lives download the Young Lives Information Sheet and then please complete the registration form and return to Maleha at email@example.com
19-25 Sunbridge Road
t: 01274 722772 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
In response to Young Lives member's opinions the Young Lives Bradford has undergone a change in how they operate. From May 2012 the monthly Strategic Forum was replaced with a 'Core Strategic Group' composed of self-nominated representatives from among the Young Lives network. The Group meets bi-monthly. In addition, there are Network Forums held on a quarterly basis around topics of interest to the wider Young Lives Bradford network. Attendance to Young Lives meetings is by invitation only.
If you are interested in joining the Young Lives Forum and attending the meetings please contact Dionne Norman or Kerr Kennedy | 01274 722772 or email email@example.com
For previous minutes please go to the Young Lives Minutes & Reports page